Kilo-what Barbell Club
Our Mission: To improve overall technique, efficiency and strength in your Olympic lifting movements….and to have fun doing it!
- What is Kilo-what Barbell Club?
- It is an approach to your training designed around the Olympic lifting movements using the barbell. These movements include the Clean & Jerk as well as the Snatch.
- What can you expect from the Kilo-what Barbell Club?
- 1 on 1 or group training to help improve or strengthen your Olympic lifts through drills, specific practice of the movements as well as volume training based around these lifts.
- Why is a barbell club a good choice for you?
- Beginner Lifter: You want to learn the basics of the lifts in order to transfer them into your Crossfit workouts
- Intermediate Lifter: You want to gain more confidence in your Olympic lifts
- Experienced Lifter: You want to gain strength and better technique
- Competitive Lifter: You want to start or continue competing in Weightlifting
- When does the Kilo-what Barbell Club meet?
- Tuesday @ 6:30 – 7:30pm or Wednesday @ 10:00 – 11:00am (same programming for each day, you can choose only one of these classes to participate in, not both)
- Saturdays @ 10:00 – 11:00am
- How do I start classes?
- Sign up at https://crossfit-oak-hill.triib.com/signup/
Rules of the Barbell Club
- Always talk about Barbell Club
- Have fun, but be 100 % committed to each lift
- Technique is more important than strength
- Look, Listen, and Learn
- You will have homework after each class
For questions or for 1 on 1 sessions, email Chris at email@example.com